Real estate leasing is not only one of the most convenient mechanisms for acquiring industrial premises and offices, but also one of the ways to replenish working capital.
The size of lease payments is comparable to the size of rental payments, but at the same time you use the property without economic risk and at the end of the lease term become its owner. By the end of the lease term, the book value of the property will significantly decrease due to the use of the accelerated depreciation coefficient for leasing.
The property acquired on lease allows you to independently cover all leasing payments and bring substantial profit to the enterprise in the first periods of operation, since lease payments are fully attributable to the cost of the enterprise of any organizational form.
Leasing is significantly faster, easier and more economical than a loan. When leasing, as a rule, the leased asset is the property of the company, and the amount of collateral required is accordingly reduced.
Interest rate 22% per annum;
Down payment of at least 30% of the base cost of the leased asset;
Administrative fee 5%;
The period from 12 to 36 months after the lease expires, subject to the fulfillment by the Lessee of all obligations, the ownership of the leased asset passes to the Lessee;
Documents for application
For legal entities
- Copies of the memorandum of association, the charter of the enterprise with all additions and changes and certificate of registration (GUVOXNOMA);
- Copy of licenses or other permits, if any;
- Copies of the passport, protocol and order on the appointment of the head of the enterprise;
- Copies of the passport and the order on the appointment of the chief accountant of the enterprise;
- Balance sheet of an enterprise (form 1), statement of financial results (form 2) for the last financial year;
- Certificate from the servicing bank about the availability of a current account, about the turnover of the current account (summarized in total for each month for the last 12 months), the condition of the card file-2, the absence or presence of loan debt, as well as a copy of the signature sample card; < / li>
- A copy of the lease or cadastre of real estate where the company operates;
- Documents / information on the proposed leased asset.
- Copies of existing loan and borrowing agreements;
If necessary, the Company may request other documents for consideration of the leasing transaction. The above information provides basic information about conducting leasing operations with real estate. The specific conditions for concluding leasing transactions are reviewed and approved in each individual case.
For individuals (excluding VAT)
Documents for application
- Copy of passport (provided with the original);
- Certificate of employment - income data (separately for official salaries, bonuses and other types of compensation);
- Copy of TIN;
Method of payment of rental payments:
- Plastic card;
- By bank transfer from your account;