Leasing – it is a convenient form of investing in a business. Using leasing, it is possible to purchase equipment, machinery or motor vehicles with installment payments necessary for expanding or modernizing an existing business or opening a new business line.
Leasing– This is a special type of rental relationship. Based on the leasing agreement, the lessor at his own expense purchases from the seller and transfers to the lessee (potential borrower) a leasing object (temporary possession and use) with the lessor retaining ownership of the leased object. The lessee uses the leased object in its activities with the extraction of income and settles the lessor gradually over the course of the leasing period in accordance with the established schedule. The ownership of the leased asset passes to the lessee after full settlement with the lessor.
We offer a variety of leasing products from vehicles to real estate, from equipment to special equipment on more favorable terms. Leasing services are provided by all branches of the bank in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Leasing services are provided to customers at the location of their main deposit account in Bank branches. The Bank is ready to actively participate in the implementation of larger investment projects that go beyond the standard conditions established by the Bank for leasing transactions.
Leasing has several advantages when choosing a financing option:
- The leased asset is recorded on the balance sheet of the lessee and in connection with this, the leased asset is exempted from property tax;
- It is possible to apply accelerated depreciation of the leased asset;
- Technological equipment imported to the Republic of Uzbekistan on leasing terms is exempted from customs duties and VAT.
Basic requirements for borrowers:
- The specific legal status of the lessee with the necessary registration, permits, etc. documents by the time the project begins financing.
- Lessees can be legal entities having the status of a resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan and commercial income from their activities.
- The projected cash flow of the funded project and / or the available cash flow of the lessee must ensure timely and full payment of lease payments during the lease term.
- Availability of mechanisms and / or clear plans to provide the funded project with other components (raw materials, working capital, qualified personnel, sales markets, etc.)